Connect to Your Intuitive Heart: 3 Month Intensive Program
Join us for a 3 month journey of soul evolution, diving deeply into your intuitive heart self & transforming your relationship with your higher self and your guides.
You will get a LOT of support & assistance clearing emotional blocks including deep subconscious blocks. We will work together to set clear intentions for what you want to use your intuition for, learn practical strategies to access intuition and be open-minded to the unexpected ways that accessing intuition will change you. Ultimately you will finish this 3 month journey with an enhanced life & skills that will be useful to you every day.
We will spend THREE luscious weekends together at the Rae Ranch on Whidbey Island near Seattle, WA with the goats, chickens, and two sassy Australian Shepherds. This will be a small, supportive group of like-minded people, creating safe space to connect with the intuitive heart, settle into the body, and deeply connect with your true self whilst refining your ability to listen to your intuition!
Over the course of the 3 months we will learn a 5 step process. Five key skills to help you develop your intuition.
1) Connect to your body.
It is necessary for you to be connected to your body in order to tune in and receive guidance from your higher self and your guides. It is a critical part of listening to your intuition (using this system).
2) Identify your inner yes/ no.
We will work together to refine your ability to tune into your inner yes/ no. This allows you to ask questions of your intuition/ inner guidance and get clear signals that you can use to help you make decisions.
3) Learning the art of inner questioning.
A critical skill is the art of asking questions. Mostly people find it difficult to “think” of the right questions. We will work together to “think” and to sense the right questions, to allow yourself to be guided to the questions that are most helpful to you. As you develop the art of inner questioning, the process of asking questions until the process is complete will become natural to you.
4) Getting comfortable with the “unknown” space.
An advanced skill, once you are comfortable with your inner yes/no and have developed the art of questions, you will be supported to open to the “unknown”. In this space, we are allowing ourselves to receive inner guidance in the form of thoughts, images, hearing the guidance, or sensing and knowing deep within you the information that is to be conveyed. Essentially you are learning to deepen your psychic abilities, and we will work together within this 5 step framework so you can grow your skills, feeling some sense of containment, and ability to go between inner questioning, and being open and receptive without agenda to inner guidance.
5) Integration / Reconnection with your body.
The five steps constitute a meditation that you can use anytime, but all skills can be used outside of the meditation structure. No matter how you use the structure, it is always important to do a body check, to come back to the body, to release any energies and emotions that aren’t yours, and clear/ clean your energy field. Hit the reset button!
In addition to learning the above intuition process, I want to teach you skills that help you to grow your intuition beyond the 3 months.
- Learn to work with energy for self healing and emotional balancing. You will learn a basic Reiki self treatment .
- Integrate heart writing exercises as part of introspection to identify what works to help intuition flow, and what blocks the flow.
- Developing an awareness of energies including use of Reiki techniques for quick heart balancing and aiding in connection to intuition/ higher awareness.
- Specific guidance on how to incorporate the intuition process into your wellness coaching biz, bodywork biz, and small business (of any sort!)
Much time will be spent in nature during the retreat, working with ritual, journaling, meditating, learning which energies want to come through you, exploring channeling for your highest good & the highest good of clients, if that is your thing. Sit by the pond, talk to the willow tree, find your favorite tree, spend time with the goats, work with animal medicine, utilize tarot, learn about how to use a pendulum. All in all this will be a luscious journey of soul evolution!
When : January – March 2017
- January 14th/15th, 2017
- February 11th/12th, 2017
- March 11th/12th, 2017
Freeland, Whidbey Island, WA (near Seattle)
$999 // $333 deposit to secure place (8 spaces available) // Payment plan : 2 x $350
What is included? :
- Weekend retreat once a month (lunches and snacks included, but accommodation not included)
- 80 page manual which includes: Outline of the intuition process; How to utilize intuition in life coaching, wellness coaching, or bodywork sessions; How to use for decision making; Teaching others to access intuition; Use intuition to grow your business; How to manage relationship conflict with intuitive guidance; How to use energy balancing to clear internal blocks and obstacles.
- Twice monthly group coaching call. Much learning will happen from witnessing the journey that others in the group experience!
- Email support as needed.
- Private Facebook group for brainstorming & problem solving.
- Access to an online membership platform with videos, guided meditations, and additional PDF’s breaking down the process.
Application Process : Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call Andrea Rae (360) 544 2820 to set up a time to discuss the course & reserve your space.
We will talk about whether you would be a good fit for the program and if I am the right person to mentor you.
Specific traits I am looking for are that you enjoy working in group settings, you are willing to support others, & willing to be present to emotions, yours and others. You feel like the time is NOW to commit to working with and developing your intuition, and you have a desire to work with fear and unconscious blocks. Above all else, you have the ability to be patient, compassionate, and be a witness to your process and the group process.