A quick tip to balance the emotions. When we are feeling overwhelmed emotionally either with the internal world of processing or because of external experiences and relationships, it is common for our energy system and emotions to become imbalanced. I like to use the consciousness of LOVE as a self treatment. If this is familiar to you, I challenge you to still try this self treatment. I anticipate you will learn something or access a new layer of love consciousness to add to your personal and professional tool baskets!
1. Sit in a comfortable position, on a chair, cross legged on the floor, leaning against a wall with a pillow to raise your butt up. Allow the spine to be upright with the top of the head reaching a little higher as the flow of energy comes in through the crown chakra (top of head) and the sits bones relax into the ground, and feel the flow of supportive energy from the earth.
2. Lay the hands on the knees, palms facing up. Notice the palms of the hands, the space in the center of the palm where you may sense a pool of energy. This is the chakra in the center of the hands. We will be using the hands to channel love energy into the body allowing the flow of universal love energy accessed through the crown the flow of earth energy.
3. Notice your breathing. Without forcing it allow yourself to sink into your personal rhythm, slowly bringing attention to the lower belly and inviting the breath to come into the body more deeply. We are aligned with love energy so the breath will be also helping to invite more love frequency into the body. An internal love bath.
4. Place one hand over the heart and the other over the lower abdomen. Continue your breathing rhythm, feeling the breath bring love into the body, and the flow of love energy from the hands into the heart and lower belly.
5. Sit for 5 – 20+ min. Allow yourself to sit and bathe in the love energy. In this meditation you are increasing your love tolerance! Your ability to build the love frequency in your body.
6. As you come to the end of your sitting time, slowly acclimate to your surroundings, wiggling fingers, feeling the energy flow and the physical body. Notice the interconnectedness of you and your surroundings. The synchronized energies. Check in with your emotions. Has there been a shift? Do you need more time? Is this something you need to do more regularly in some form?
7. Love and accept where ever you are after this LOVE BATH!!